The gas drainage pumping station is a special equipment used for extracting or discharging combustible gas in coal seams, rock formations and goafs.
A gas pumping station is set up on the ground, and is connected to the drainage borehole through the underground gas pipeline system. When the pump is running, negative pressure is drawn, and the gas is pumped out and sent to the gas tank or directly supplied to the user. If the amount of extracted gas is small or very unstable, it can be directly discharged into the atmosphere.
There are many types of gas drainage pumping stations at present, with complete functions, reasonable mechanisms, safety and reliability, good performance, and convenient movement. The main functions are in addition to water ring vacuum pumping and stable exhaust performance, and also have self-control protection functions: The first is the function of water and power failure; the second is the function of environmental detection and power failure.
1. For mines that do not have a surface gas drainage system, if there is a local gas emission or a local coal and gas outburst area; where gas drainage is needed for a short period of time, such as a mine with karst caves or gas discharged from rock fractures.
2. Although some mines have surface gas drainage pumping stations, the underground working area is remote and cannot be effectively drained. Mine mobile gas drainage pumping stations can be used for relay drainage.
3. When the ground pumping station cannot operate normally for some reason, the mobile pumping station can be used for gas drainage in the main area of the underground.
4. Local small and medium-sized coal mines can use mobile pumping stations for drainage, small investment, quick results, and good safety and economic benefits.
5. For gas scientific research experiments, before the establishment of surface pumping gas pumping stations, use underground pumping pumps for underground pumping. The best pumping methods and pumping parameters will be determined by the tests to provide a reliable basis for the construction of surface pumping stations Avoid blind investment and waste.
6. Used for pre-draining, pumping while digging, mining while pumping, and upper corner pumping, with strong drainage capacity and large flow.
7. Due to the use of a water ring vacuum pump, it is not restricted by gas concentration.
8. If you use the extracted gas, you must consider the gas concentration, which must not be less than 30%.
Model Maximum suction (m3 / min) Extreme vacuum (kap) Water consumption (1 / min) Motor power (kw) Power supply voltage (V) Cable size (mm) Rotation method Weight (t)
Overall dimensions (m)
15/37 15 －81 50 37 ～ 380/660 3 × 16 + 1 × 6 Direct connection 2.8 2.2 × 1.2 × 1.4
20/45 20 －81 70 45 ～ 380/660 3 × 16 + 1 × 6 belt 3.0 2.2 × 1.2 × 1.4
30/55 30 －81 90 55 ～ 380/660 3 × 25 + 1 × 10 belt 3.8 2.33 × 1.32 × 1.5
40/75 40 －81 100 75 ～ 380/660 3 × 35 + 1 × 10 Belt 4.1 2.33 × 1.32 × 1.5