Oxygen filling pump is a device for filling oxygen in small high-pressure oxygen cylinders. Pressurize oxygen from the gas source bottle and fill it into a small volume oxygen bottle to make it reach the required pressure value. It is also suitable for filling non-flammable gases such as nitrogen and carbon dioxide.
Oxygen filling pump is suitable for oxygen and non-combustible gas filling, with high filling efficiency, better than the standard, rigorous product structure, small size and light weight, simple product operation, easy maintenance and low use cost.
The working principle of the whole machine is to complete the oxygen filling work of the cylinder to be filled by the reciprocating movement of the plunger on the compressor. Both ends of the first and second cylinders are equipped with suction valves and exhaust valves, whose role is to control the air flow Direction, the quality of the suction and exhaust valves has a significant impact on the efficiency of inflation.
When the first stage plunger moves downward, the gas in the first stage cylinder expands and the pressure decreases. When the pressure in the first stage cylinder is lower than the pressure in the large oxygen cylinder, the first stage suction valve automatically opens, and the gas The gas source bottle flows into the first-stage cylinder; when the first-stage plunger moves upward, the gas pressure in the cylinder is increased. When its pressure is greater than the gas pressure in the second-stage cylinder, the exhaust valve of the first-stage cylinder and the second-stage cylinder The suction valves of the cylinders are all open
The gas in the first-stage cylinder flows into the second-stage cylinder; when the plunger in the second-stage cylinder moves upward, the gas in the second-stage cylinder is compressed and the pressure increases. When the pressure is greater than the pressure of the gas in the inflatable bottle, The stage exhaust valve flows into the inflated bottle through the check valve and the inflation switch on the air-water separator, which completes one inflation. The oxygen filling pump is designed to fill oxygen for various oxygen respirators, compressed oxygen self-rescuers and various devices that need to be filled with oxygen.
The oxygen filling pump should be selected to work in a clean and dust-free room, and the temperature at the place of use must not be lower than 0 ° C.
The filling pump can be bolted to the horizontal abutment or placed on the horizontal abutment. The vibration-absorbing thick rubber plate is placed between the filling pump and the abutment, and the contact with the abutment should be stable.
Do not allow any fatty objects to come into contact with parts in contact with the water-glycerin lubrication liquid phase.
Before the first use, the machine oil should be injected into the body, and the grease on the outside of the machine body must be wiped clean after each change of the machine oil. Never allow oil to leak from the joints of the upper and lower bodies, the seal rings and the seal cover.
Smoking is strictly prohibited in the place of use, and a fire and oil ban should be established. Fillers are required to wear clean, oil-free clothes and wash their hands with soap before work.
10. Oxygen cylinders undergo a pressure test every 3 years. Oxygen cylinders that are newly purchased or hydrostatically tested must be diluted 2 to 3 times before filling.
11. The oxygen cylinder should be handled lightly and the distance from the radiator and high temperature point should be more than 2 meters. Check whether the rotation direction of the crankshaft is consistent with the direction of the arrow on the belt cover.
12. Oxygen filling work shall be carried out by trained personnel, non-full-time personnel are not allowed to perform oxygenation operation without authorization.
13. Before the filling pump works, carefully check that all parts are clean and reliable. The ABD-200 and AF-101 oxygen filling pumps should be filled with 18 ~ 22 MPa of oxygen in the piping system; the AF-102 oxygen filling pumps should be filled with 30 ~ 32 MPa of oxygen. Check each with soapy water Are there any leaks? If any bad phenomenon is found, try to eliminate it in time, so as not to reduce the inflation efficiency or cause danger.
14. Check the check valve. First start the motor, turn off the collection switch, and inflate (1) ABD-200 and AE101 oxygen filling pumps. You can observe the change of the intermediate pressure gauge: if the two suction valves are not airtight, the needle will remain stationary; If there is a poor airtightness, the hands of the watch will be uneven. If one or two exhaust valves are not airtight, the pressure gauge pointer will rise and match the plunger movement;
Technical parameters of AE101A oxygen filling pump
Technical parameters of AE102A oxygen filling pump