PN-type mud pump flow parts are made of wear-resistant alloy materials and have a long life. 6 "and below 6" mud sand impellers are connected to the shaft with a screw, 8 "and above 8" mud pumps, the pump body is large, and the structure is horizontally split ...
PN-type mud pump flow parts are made of wear-resistant alloy materials and have a long life. The mud sand impellers below 6 "and 6" are screw-connected to the shaft, and the mud pumps above 8 "and 8" have larger pump bodies and adopt a horizontally open structure, which is convenient for disassembly and maintenance.
The shaft seal is sealed with ordinary packing. When working, the shaft seal water should be filled with 1 kg / cm 2 above the working pressure. PN type mud pump, when viewed from the transmission direction, rotates counterclockwise (where 1, 2, and 3PN are clockwise). When the impeller is connected to the shaft with threads, the impeller will fall off the shaft if it is rotated in the opposite direction.
1. Reasonable structure and convenient maintenance: The pump head part adopts the front and rear door-opening structure. It is not necessary to disassemble the pipeline during maintenance, and the pump can be disassembled and repaired only by moving the motor backward.
2. High concentration and no blockage: the conveying pulp concentration can reach 6%;
3. Good cavitation performance and long service life: the actual service life can be increased by 2-3 times compared with ordinary pulp pumps;
4. High efficiency and energy saving: The operating efficiency is 3-10 percentage points higher than that of ordinary pulp pumps on average, saving energy and reducing consumption by 15-30%
5. The gap between the impeller and the guard plate can be adjusted in time to maintain high efficiency work. The pump body above the pump is relatively large and adopts a split structure, which is convenient for disassembly and maintenance.
PN mud pump consists of 10 parts, which are: pump body, pump cover, impeller, guard plate, stuffing box, shaft, bracket back cover, bracket, cooling pipe, pump base.
PN mud pump model meaning: such as 2PN mud pump 2 --- outlet diameter (value obtained by dividing the number of millimeters by 25) P --- impurity pump N --- mud
1. PN mud pump is a single-stage and single-suction mud pump (discrete, horizontal) with long life, simple structure and reliable operation. The delivery concentration was 50% by weight.
2. It is used for mining, metallurgy, municipal construction, chemical industry, printing and dyeing, etc.
3. It is used for the suction of river mud, pond mud, faeces, and slurry drinks in rural areas; it can also be used to transport ore fluids in urban factories, and suck yellow sand and mud in underground tunnels.
(1) Disassembly and assembly are performed according to the general assembly drawing.
(2) The slurry inlet pipe should not have sharp brush turns, and it should be tilted down as much as possible (inclination angle 30 °) to facilitate exhaust.
(3) The spare parts and bearings should be replaced regularly during the operation period to prevent accidents.
(4) Too little slurry input is not suitable for operation, so as not to cause vibration and slurry sedimentation.
(5) Rinse with clean water when stopping the pump to prevent blockage.
(6) Except for the 12PN mud outlet which is horizontal, all other pumps are vertical upwards.
(7) A certain amount of shaft seal water must be added to the PN pump. Its water volume is generally 1-3% of the working flow rate, and its water pressure should generally be greater than the working pressure of 1 kg / cm2.
(8) 1PN, 2PN, 3PN, 2PNL, and 3PNL turn clockwise when viewed from the motor direction, and 4PN, 6PN, 8PN, 10PN, and 12PN turn counterclockwise from the motor direction.
(9) This type of pump is generally used for perfusion.
(10) Do not reverse when the pump is stopped.
Allowable cavitation margin