1. The wire ropes on the reels should be arranged neatly. If overlap and oblique winding are found, they should be re-arranged after stopping. It is forbidden to pull on the wire rope with your hands and feet during the rotation. The wire rope must not be released completely, and it should be kept for at least three turns.
2. The steel wire rope is not allowed to be knotted or twisted, and should be replaced when the wire breaks within a pitch of more than 10%.
3. During the operation, no one is allowed to cross the wire rope. After the object (object) is lifted, the operator shall not leave the hoist. Items or hanging cages should be lowered to the ground during rest.
4. During the operation, the driver and the signalman should maintain good visibility with the suspended objects. The driver and the signalman should cooperate closely and obey the unified command of the signal.
5. In case of power failure during operation, the power should be cut off and the lifting object should be lowered to the ground.
6. Observe the commander's signal during work. When the signal is unknown or may cause an accident, the operation should be suspended, and the operation can be continued after the situation is clarified.
7. Sudden power failure during operation, immediately open the gate knife and lower the conveyed material.
8. After the operation is completed, the tray should be dropped to the ground and the electric box should be locked.
9. Wear of wire rope and machinery during use. Local damage due to spontaneous combustion is inevitable, and protective oil should be applied at intervals.
10. Overloading is strictly prohibited. That is, the maximum carrying capacity is exceeded.
11. Pay attention to avoid knotting, squashing, arc injury and erosion of chemical medium during use.
12. Don't directly hoist high-temperature objects, and protect plates with angular objects.
13. The wire rope used should be checked frequently during use, and it should be scrapped immediately when it reaches the scrap standard.